CMOs ability to network, share content, and help each other with their biggest challenges, just got easier with the launch of the new CMO Club Community platform July 7th. With over 600 CMOs in the club (over 225 CMOs from $ Billion Brands as members) and 25-30 new CMOs joining every month, the ability for members to network and learn from each other has never been greater thanks to your new theCMOclub.com community website. Check out new features for members.
Download user guide ( Every CMO should review): CMO CLUB New Site Users Guide
The new digital community platform for PCs, iPads and Mobile, is designed to allow members to:
1) Search and connect with peers based on experience, expertise, geographical locations and member specific interests.
2) Share content, questions, ideas and points of view from a member’s own page
3) Rate vendors, share and look for CMO jobs, and access CMO submitted content on PC, iPad and Mobile devices
4) Share and Access “CMO Worthy” research and other content from the members only Thought Leadership Library
5) Access CMO interviews, Industry Expert, CMO Summit Sessions, Artists, and Celebrity interviews
through access to CMO CLUB TV ( www.cmoclub.tv
6) Find and RSVP for dinners, summits, roundtables and share upcoming events with other CMOs
With The CMO CLUB and the new community site, you are not alone anymore.
If you are not a member and want to be part of the world’s best CMO conversations, request membership and once approved, enjoy the club for a two week trial, at www.thecmoclub.com
Special thanks to CMO Club partners Velocidi for reimagining and designing the platform and Social2B for technical platform support.