Great reception tonight in Boston. A number of new CMOs attended the event and a great discussion around what keeps you up at night. The top 5 answers:
1) Building more credibility with my CFO.
2) Losing customers to competition with more money and a faster stream of new products.
3) Shifting segments of target customers. Our key segments are changing requiring a totally different approach to engaging them.
4) Servicing our growing large company customer base. Keeping them happy.
5) Building trust and credibility with our customers across all customer touch points within my org.
Ok, who can tell me which person in the photo is not a CMO?