About the event
CMOs and heads of marketing only summit to share ideas, stay sharp as marketing leaders and stay connected and networked with peers. Over 100 CMOs expected and over 30 CMOs leading sessions. A world class experience or the most senior marketing people.
CMOs confirmed to lead sessions include
Sheryl Pattek from Ryder, Elizabeth Charles from PETCO, Bethany Mayer from HP, Terri Graham from Jack in the Box, Kim Feil from Walgreens, Luis Faillo from China Telecom, Porter Gale from Virgin America, Julie Loeger from Discover Financial, plus Coke, Assurance, CA, Novell, iRise, and IBM. More CMOs confirmed every day. 50% of Breakout sessions for B2B, 50% for B2C.
Why different from other CMO type conferences:
1) Exclusively for CMOs and Heads of Marketing ( guarantees CMO Worthy networking and sharing )
2) Roundtables and content for conversation vs. content for presentation - CMO CLUB Summits focus is sharing and participating vs. listening to speakers from the audience.
3) Engaged group of CMOs. Club members engaged in the club outside summits for ongoing networking and openess to share.
4) No forced vendor meetings. Just thought leadership.
Key Roundtable Sessions include
1) Leading the Brand beyond the Marketing Department
2) CMO Worthy innovations in Customer Engagement
3) New Approaches to ROI/Metrics in Social Media Age
4) Leading the Growth Agenda as CMOs
5) Innovations and Success Stories in Demand Generation for B2B
6) Leading and Developing a High Impact Marketing Organization
7) Career Development and Insights for CMOs ( From CMO to CEO plus other Career insights )
8) New approaches to Digital Marketing and Social Media ( CMO Worthy ).
9) Engaging customers in China, South America and EMEA ( true global engagement and leadership ).
Register today. Come be part of the world's most powerful CMO Network.
This exclusive CMOs only summit will sell out at 100 CMOs.
When and where
Four Seasons Hotel, 300 South Doheny Drive, Beverly Hills
855.CMO.CLUB (855.266.2582) xt. 102 / 917.210.1250 xt 102 or email email@example.com
Beverly Hills, CA, US
Wed, October 05, 2011 at 8:00 am
Organizer - The CMO CLUB
Contact - 855.CMO.CLUB (855.266.2582) xt. 102 / 917.210.1250 xt 102 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please login to leave a comment